Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Freebie: Silver Bells Template



Here is my next freebie for you. It is a template that has lots and lots of possibilities! I chose to use background paper for my bells and regular color for the bows. You can use background paper for the bows if you'd like, but make sure you use something like drop shadow or one of the style buttons in Photoshop to lift it off the page since the contrasting colors will be covered up by the paper.
You can use the black shadows on the bells as an accent or just fill the bells in with the same color (or paper like I did.). You could even write the year on the bells. Anything you want to do! That's the beauty of a template!
Also, be aware that the scroll has texture so it won't all flood fill in one click. I was able to add different shades of the same color for the contrasting shadows. You'll see what I mean when you go to fillit in.
Enjoy creating with this template! I did!

No comments: