Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Movies

Besides doing things inside the theme parks around here, another one of my fiance's duties is movie trailer checks at a couple of local theaters. Since we had to be there any way, we decided to catch a few movies.


First we saw The Water Horse. It was a good movie! Set in Scotland during World War II, this is good family movie and I highly suggest you go see it. I won't give away the ending or try to tell you what it is about, but I do think it is worth seeing.






Later in the day we had another movie to check, National Treasure: Book of Secrets. If you saw the first National Treasure movie then you probably already have plans to see this one. It is very entertaining and it is another movie I would suggest you go and see. I am not making any comments on the history aspect. I don't really know that much about the events that are the basis of the film (Civil War era.) I just know I enjoyed watching it.
Let me know if you see these movies and if you liked them. Thanks!

No comments: