Monday, December 17, 2007

Golden Angels Freebie

Greetings from chilly Florida. Ok, it's down right COLD!!! I thought I moved to Florida to get WARM!!! Oh well, it certainly puts one in the Christmas spirit to have some nippy weather! An 80 degree Christmas is such a bummer!

Here is a set of the angels I made Sunday. I'm going to try and get them all posted before Christmas, but I'm sure you'll still be scrapping way into January. I don't know if you are like me, but sometimes I see a photo opportunity that would go great with an element or paper I have downloaded from somewhere. So the page actually starts around the the tools instead of the picture.
I'm not sure if that is the "correct" way to do it, but you should know by now that my idea of "correct" isn't always...well, CORRECT!! LOL (Of course in my professional life I am just the opposite. Pilates and Spinning both require that you understand the principles of the exercises and stick to the proper way to perform them.)
So enjoy these golden/yellow/shinny angels and come back for more. There are different varities of the same angel in each package so you can do a "classical" type layout or maybe a more whimsical.
Don't limit yourself to jut Christmas photos. How about a precious baby photo or even your best friend, Spike the dog! LOL All I ask is that you BE CREATIVE.
Without further ado, here are the Golden Angels.

No comments: