Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Made A Blinkie!

Here is my very own blinkie for my blog!! I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to make it.LOL (The figure on the left is a woman doing Pilates and the figure on the right is a hockey player).

Photobucket

But now I think I can do it a little faster! Most of the time spent was looking for the tool or screen setting called for in the directions. I still can't find the "link" column on my layers palette in Photoshop, but I did the linking by right-clicking. Thank goodness for multiple ways of doing things, Bill Gates. LOL

You can grab my blinkie for your own site. PLEASE PLEASE take it. I almost lost my mind creating it! Let me know if you take it because I'd like to see it on someone else's page. (Vanity, I guess.)

If this isn't the way you share a .gif, will someone please correct me! My brain is like a sponge that is dripping wet. I'm losing data here! LOL

Thanks for your help.

No comments: