Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Freebie Kit!


Check out my new Flamingo Kit. This kit is a companion to the Florida Template I posted yesterday. I had been invisioning something like this for awhile, but I hadn't quite advanced far enough to actually design it in the computer. I'm really having a blast creating things. Hopefully as I go my style/work will get more and more artistic. My favorite part of the kit is the palm tree stamp. The template for it and the button came from The Ephemeral Victorian.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kit is to to cute.
thank you. I love Key West and the next time I get there I will have the perfect things to scrap the pictures with

babydoe said...

Thanks so much for this darling kit. I think it will be perfect for pictures of my Palm Springs trip. CA has lots of palm trees too I found out.

Deltapdawn said...

babydoe:
Check out the add on for this kit!