Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This Was Really A Sweet Post




Here is a response (on 4shared.com) to my last post apologizing for only offering Upper Case letters in my newest alphabet:

Susie Qc,Canada
Merci!! TY And you know that some people will always see their glass half empty but if we would try to look at what we have instead of what we dont have more often and we would see more happiness and love around us. Thank you for sharing UPPER alpha! with us.

Thanks for the feedback! I wish more people would let me know what they think. If you like something it would help me if you said WHY so I can taylor some things toward your intrests.

I am trying to create things that are a little different. I see so many wonderful things that people have created and I get a little jealous! LOL But I know that I have a lot more creative ideas inside...I just have to learn how to get them into the computer!

Please leave a comment if you download! A big HUG to everyone who has. It's neat to see the same names over again which means you like my stuff enough to come back and look again! It is all the encouragement I need!


(clipart credit: Suzy Toronto's Celebrations Throughout The Year @ www.pccrafter.com)

No comments: