Thursday, January 31, 2008

Freebie: California Template




Today's template is for California. It is a little bit "different" as far as templates go. To the left side of the page is a strip of film that already has pictures in it. These are b&w pictures of places of intrest in California. The idea was to make them look like negatives of 35mm film. I used some styles in Photoshop to try to get that effect.


If you can't do anything with them, or if you don't like them you can delete the individual pictures by layer and insert your own photos. Each layer is labeled so you can identify them easily.


Well anyway, I hope you like the effect I was going for here. There was so much to choose from in California that I wanted the theme of the layout to be as open as possible.


Both the Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop versions are included in the California Template download.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to see a massachusetts one along the lines of what you did with Texas. With the picture going into the state outline..
i love what you are doing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything you are doing! I'd also like to see Ohio, Florida, Michigan, Maine. Thanks a bunch!

Lidia said...

Thank you so much! What a great template! I can hardly wait to see more of your work!

Anonymous said...

I love the template, but 4shared is not playing nice:(

I will check back later to see if I can download.

Love your work-thanks.

Deltapdawn said...

try it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/36512761/5f1341b1/California_Template.html

Anonymous said...

Got it-thank you!!!!

I love this series of templates as I am making a 50 state book for each of my grandchildren-a little history and of course the state quarter.

Deltapdawn said...

Then you must see Wyoming on Saturday...I used the quarter,,,sort of

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these templates!!!! Thank you!!!! I'm hoping you'll consider doing all 50 states but I especially would like to see KY, TN, RI & Alaska (I don't ask for much do I? lol). No matter whether you do all or only what you have already done - you have my thanks - they are awesome and I appreciate your hard work and willingness to share! :D

HarleyGirl said...

I think it looks really cool. thanks for sharing

xashee's corner said...

GREAT template and thank you so much for sharing!! have a WONDERFUL day :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this template. It will be great as a starting point for a scrapbook on our honeymoon which we spent in California.

A template of Massachusetts would be awesome. Thanks again for sharing your time and talent with us.