Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Freebie of the Day: Classic Bows


Aaarrrggghhh!!! Ok, I feel better now. Man, I am SO tired of reloading everything onto my computer! But when you have to, you have to!


Today's download is made possible by the wonderful people at The Ephemeral Victorian. The bows I am using come from that site that is a resource center for would-be designers! I just can't ever say enough about how much that site is an inspiration to me.


The bows are filled in with Photoshop styles. I was trying to use styles that allowed the knot in the middle of the bow to show. There are a couple where you can see where it is supposed to be...


But there are several where the knot looks wonderful! Thse bows are sort of dark and have more of a vintage look. But, who knows how you may end up using them!


So here are the Classic Bows. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Your bows look great. Thanks for using freebies from The Ephemeral Victorian!