Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Freebie on Tuesday: Butterfly Bonanza




Well, I've been messing around in Paint Shop Pro again (which is a good thing) and I've taught myself some things about using masks. I don't understand but about half of it so far, but I plan to keep plugging away until I get that "aha moment."

I was looking at some masks on a site called Essexgirl and I found a butterfly mask. I have used that mask to create 40 different butterflies. Some are embossed, some are see-thru, and some are a little more solid.

Take a look at my Butterfly Bonanza and see if you can find the butterfly that is just right for that empty corner of your layout!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC Butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!