Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Georgia Template Feebie

You have Kimberly to thank for this new template, Georgia Template. This is the thrid in what looks like will be a LONG series! I don't mind though. It means you like my work and want more. That's a good thing!



The picture here is of my son and me when we went to Atlanta with my fiance' for a fitness convention for my work. As you can see, the look on my son's face shows he is about feed up with sight seeing! But then I had to sit thru a game at Turner Field for him and my fiance'. So we were even by the end of the day. (I am a sports fan, but baseball is NOT one I like.)


We were so lucky to visit Stone Mountain when they had a display of artifacts from the movie Gone With The Wind. I saw original scripts and costumes plus an Oscar from the movie! I LOVE old movies! You may recall from another post that I just read the book Rhett Butler's People. I highly reccommend it!


Next up in the state template series is California. Lidia asked for it next. Hawaii is on the horizion as well. I just have to think up what to do. I try to keep them simple so that the designs don't take away from the photos you want to display.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

AHHHH! I am sooo happy! It is perfect! Absolutely perfect! I cant wait to do a layout with it! Thank you so so so much! HUGS!!!!

Deltapdawn said...

I'm glad you like it. I enjoy making people's day! LOL

Shell said...

Yay you're making my family's states first lol Just have to wait on SC & MN then the others can wait lol. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love all your state templates too bad they are rar files. These would have been perfect.

Terebene said...

Thank you for the shape template!

Unknown said...

These are adorable templates! I was looking for Kentucky, but see it isn't here. Can I make a request for it? Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love all the State layouts. I'm a Georgia girl now but a transplant from Virginia. Would love to have a Virginia layout.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog today. I love the state templates. I'm another born in North Carolina but living in Florida. Actually, I love living in Florida but have alot of relatives still in NC so we are there often. And I'm actually in Georgia right now visiting dd and her family. I would love to see Florida, of course, and Maryland since we were also there on this trip visiting with son and family.
Thanks so much!!!

Deltapdawn said...

If you can't download the rar files, see this post:

http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/2008/01/win-rar.html

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you! I visited Georgia back in 1983...and have never scrapped the pictures...so thank you!

Looking forward to the CA one as I lived there as a child for 3 years. I also lived in OK and now in KS... so if you don't mind... ;-)

Thank you.

Tesla said...

I'm a transplanted Georgian now living in Florida. I LOVE this one and of course would love to see a Florida template!