Thursday, January 17, 2008

If You Knit: A Stitch in Time Alphabet Freebie

A few days ago I posted my Green Apple Set and it had a knitter's apple in it. There was so much positive response to that Photoshop style that I have created an entire alphabet with the cable knit pattern.

Credit goes to Raymond Dukes for his Photoshop syle, Ray's Vest. Here is a link to the freeware download of his style. If you know how to use styles in Photoshop then you'll be able to create whatever you want with this download.

Here is the alphabet freebie I made, A Stitch In Time Alphabet. Enjoy making your digital scrapbooking layouts as lovely as your knitted masterpieces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a really great alpha, thanks for sharing it with all of us

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm just learning to create some scraps and your help is very welcome.