Sunday, January 13, 2008

Odds and Ends...and My New Blinkie

To start things off, I'm so excited that Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers won today! Philip played at NC State when I worked at their football stadium. He's sort of our "home boy" (eventhough he's actually from Athens, Alabama.) Isn't he a cutie!


Good luck next weekned against the New England Patriots (you'll need it!)
Next, I did unsubscribe to Google Groups so you wouldn't keep getting emails from them when I tweak my blog. Sorry for that! I know it would drive me crazy if I had to deal with it!
Ok, after many tries, here is my newest blinkie. Let me know what you think about it. If you haven't figured it out YET, I am all about trying to do something different! So I used some different styles from Photoshop to make this sort of 3-D. I'm not sure the name is dark enough, but I'm done messing with it for awhile. All those butterflies were each on an individul layer! AAARRRHHH.
I hope you like it.

No comments: