Thursday, January 24, 2008

Round Tag Freebie

Today I am uploading a set of Round Tags. This is a single type of tag with 13 different color and texture variations.
This is a good set to have around in case you need to fill in a blank spot on your layout. You could put these in a folder marked "essentials" so you would know where to grab them without having to search forever. If you are like me, I have thousands of files of digital scrpbooking stuff! (And my paper scrapbooking room is just as full as my computer!)

I learned a long time ago (in both genres ) to grab it when I saw it or it would be long gone when I went back! In the case of digital elements, I might not even be able to find the site I saw something on!

1 comment:

HarleyGirl said...

thanks you can never have enough of these. they come in handy for all sorts of things