Saturday, February 2, 2008

As Requested: Wyoming Template


This template today does not have a layout with it because I didn't have any pictures for it. I have never been to Wyoming, eventhough I know I want to go some day.

Wyoming is home to Yellowstone National Park and Old Faithful. I tried to represent Old Faithful on the template, but my fiance' didn't think it looked too accurate. But, it was the best I could do. I think when you add pictures to the Wyoming Template the geiser will look differently.

Some of these templates are much harder to design than others. The good thing about Wyoming is that the state is shaped like a photograph! LOL Come back tomorrow for Alabama. I'll tell you then why it was so difficult to design!

2 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

I absolutely love these and I think you are doing a great job.
I think the geiser looks a little like a tornado lol lol
do they have those in Wyoming?????
Probably not. But I think you're right once you have pictures it will look more natural. Especially if someone has one of Old Faithful. I've been to Wyoming but didn't get a chance to see Yellowstone National Park. Maybe someday

Terebene said...

Thank you! Gotta love the square states!