Saturday, February 16, 2008

Daytona Template Freebie

If you came here looking for the State Template Series, you ARE in the right place. However, today I'm taking a break from the state templates to offer a Daytona Template since tomorrow is the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


I am offering this template for all those Alabama digi scrappers who wrote to tell me that YES, THEY WERE NASCAR FANS TOO!


This template is very versitle. I opted to use only photos and no journaling. You can use one or more of the flags for journaling, or you can darken the overlay and use the cars for journaling (or photos.)
Tomorrow I will be back to the State Template Series and will have Kansas to offer. I will also have a NASCAR Collection and NASCAR Collection Add On in the next few days. Look for drivers like Dale Jr., Gordon, Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya in these kits.


I'm still pulling for Dale Earnhardt Jr., but I figure he's used up his wins for one weekend! But that won't stop me from cheering him on! GO DALE JR, GO!!!!!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

this is so cool! 2 years ago we went to Daytona & toured the track. OMG how cool was that! Got some awesome pics that will go PERFECT with this template. And I've been to the Kansas Speedway, too many times. That's a really cool track, too. Lived 27 years in Bama, never made it to Dega, tho. lol. LOVE these templates!!!

Jackie said...

And I think Jr might be able to pull it off this weekend..I know we'll be watchin the race. my 5 YO has been asking me for the last 3 weeks "Mama, when's the race?" He's been naming drivers by their numbers since he was 2

Anonymous said...

Go Smoke!! Yea Smoke!!!

I hate dial-up!! I was 43 seconds away from having the download of the template complete when my ISP dropped the call!!!

I would think that you could grab any other race track's logo off of their website and substitue it for the Daytona logo and it would work.

berrybest1 said...

Hey girl,
When you first said that you were going to include some NASCAR stuff on your website, I think I left you a comment on how excited that was going to make a LARGE number of scrappers AND race fans! I hope that the word is spreading and you will start getting more feedback and creating more templates!!!
Thanks again,
Laura (berrybest1)
P.S. I know it's hard as a JR fan, but I appreciate you including Gordan and some of the other drivers. I can't wait 'til the race tomorrow!!! 24 RULES!!!

Deltapdawn said...

Laura,
I have 2 kits you will like. I understand not everyone is a Jr fan, but I can't force myself to do anything Jimmy Johnson. He and Kevin Harvick are my least favorite drivers. But I respect others who like either or both.

Anonymous said...

OMG This is so cool ! Hubby is a Kahne Fan son is a Stewart fan & I am a Jeff Burton fan ! I will watch for this series. Thanks !

Designed by K said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
THIS NC GIRL IS PULLING FOR JR AS WELL..HE'S THE SEXIEST THING IN NASCAR LOL :)
I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT BE BACK TO GRAB THE NEXT ONES UP OFFERED :)
MY 21 MONTH OLD ONLY SON IS NOTHING BUT JR ALL THE WAY..(BTW HIS MIDDLE NAME IS DALE..HEEHE..YEAH WE'RE TOTAL DALE FANS IN THIS HOUSE )

GO JR GO!!!