Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Freebie: Virginia Template

Hey there! Sorry yesterday's template post was so short, but I was trying to squeeze it in before I had to go back to the gym for my night classes.

Today I am offering the Virginia template. This template has a lot of possibilities. You can use the "heart hands" as a frame or as the journaling box. Or you can use the Virginia map as a journaling box. You can also add additional pictures or journaling in the smaller hearts...feel free to move the word layers wherever you want them.

The "heart hands" is another one of those elements where you need your paint bucket tool at a very low tolerance so you can get the different shades of skin and the shadows between the fingers. Just be patient and go to 10 or under and fill in the areas one at a time to get the look you want.

Tomorrow is the New York template with a special goodie I found on the internet. So make sure you come back!

No comments: