Monday, February 11, 2008

More DIP State Template Freebies Ready



Thanks again to Lisa at Oscrapmomo's for converting more of the State template Series Templates to DIP!!

If you have no idea what that means, then you don't need to worry because it isn't anything you will need! This is simply a different format than Paint Shop Pro or Photo Shop.

Lisa sent me several, but I'm only posting 4 right now. I'll post more tomorrow. So make sure you come back!

Just right click on the link and select "save as." Please let me see your layouts when you are finished!

2 comments:

Sandy Koch said...

thank you, thank you, thank you! These are So awesome! I can't WAIT to see the rest of them, and what an awesome way to make a family vacation book!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making these great templates and letting Lisa recreate them for us DIPers!
Cathy