Monday, February 18, 2008

NASCAR Collection Add On Freebie

Here is the NASCAR Collection Add on. This kit contains 2 more papers, an overlay, a badge, a checkered flag heart and a Dale Jr. #8 alphabet (for all those older pictures.)


A quick note to all of those who have asked for elements of their favorite driver: I just quickly threw these 2 kits together (as is obvious by the small amount of contents of each collection.) I used 2 of my favorite drivers (Dale Jr and Juan Pablo Montoya) and a couple of very popular drivers that I don't "dislike."

I wish I could do something for everyone, but this is it for now. I am still hard at work on the State Template Series. Maybe sometime in the future I can get back to this collection.

You can always make a paper or something for your driver. I just got the number and then used the pattern option of my paint bucket to make the numbered papers. It's really easy.

Please check out my Slide Mounts post from a few weeks ago because it has a checkered flag slide mount in it that will go great with this NASCAR Collection and NASCAR Collection Add On.
Come back later today for the Missouri template.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the NASCAR collection! My boys and I will love to scrap with it.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie. I've got lots of old race pics to scrap and the junior alpha will work well.

It would have been nice if he won, but at least he got a top ten out of the day.