Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tennessee Template is Today's Freebie


Hello. I've got the Tennessee Template for you today.

I didn't use any referecnes to Elvis in this template but if you would like to add him in your layout, I have my All Shook Up Kit Add On that includes a dancing Elvis.

I made this layout while I was watching Sergeant York, staring Gary Cooper. It was just time to make the Tennesse template, but it was weird becsause Sergeant York was from Tennessee! LOL

That is a super good film and a really cool story about a very famous WWI war hero. Gary Cooper does a great job in this movie.

3 comments:

Sergeant York Foundation said...

Good afternoon,

My name is Ruble and I represent the Sergeant York Foundation. Let me know if you would like some authentic brochures, postcards, etc for your Tennessee Scrapbook. I would be more than happy to send you some.

I have an alert set up for anytime the words "Sergeant York" is posted to the website in case you were wondering how I found your site.

Again, feel free to send an email to sypf@sgtyork.org if you would like those items.

Sincerely,
Ruble

harleygirl said...

thanks for Tennessee and how cool is it that you got the comment from the sergeant york foundation

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.