Saturday, February 9, 2008

This Will Go Along Great With Your State Templates...

Look what I just found! It's called Visited States and it's a website that will help you track your travels. It has a United States map and also a map of the world. You could use the map to go with the State Template Series.

You can see my travels at the bottom of this blog (it was too wide to go in the sidebar.) If you don't have a blog to post your map on, you can either use the desktop sidebar that comes with Windows Vista or Google Desktop Sidebar. Both sidebars come with a ton of widgets (or gadgets) to have right on your desktop.


I have a weather widget, a link to Amazon.com, a photo slideshow, a dictionary, a clock and a special widget that lets me turn off or restart my computer without having to go down the the left hand corner and click on the Start button. I would have sports widgets, but they are on my blog so I am ok with that. LOL There are simply a ton of widgets out there to choose from no matter what your intrests are!

No comments: