Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oregon Template Freebie


FINALLY! 4 Shared was acting up earlier this morning. It seems to be ok...for now. lol


Here is the State Template Series freebie for today: Oregon template.

If you have missed any of the other 39 state templates then you can go to my page on Digi Scrap Depot and see a listing of everything I have uploaded to that site. I hope I posted them all...lol...this is ALOT of templates!

I thought this would kill two birds with one stone:
1. You will see not only the name of the template but also a picture and it will link right to the page you want.

2. You'll go to Digi Scrap Depot if you have never been and you'll see the thousands of freebies Vicky has to offer. Have fun! See you somethime this summer after when you finally take a break from downloading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for Oregon

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you how much I love the beaver. He is soo cute. I'm really tired, it's 1:30 in the morning, but I couldn't go to bed without getting my little digi addiction...lol lol