Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Finished!

I made the last State Template Series template this afternoon!! I have a few left to post: Montana, Vermont, New Jersey, Connecticut and Delaware.

I have been working on a few other things, but I am going to do the Countries of the World Template Series. I may mix those in with other things. I like doing the template series, but I kind of get burnned out doing so many templates in a row!


Someone suggested Famous City Templates. I like that idea as well, but I am not sure I will live long enough to get everything done! LOL


I may have more than one series running at a time. I haven't decided how I am going to do it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are super doing all these template. What a great gift to have all the 50 states, thanks. And only 5 more left, you have really been ambitious.