Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kristi Yamaguchi


I have to admit I have never watched Dancing With the Stars and I probably never will. It just isn't "my kind of thing." However, I am keeping up with the results because I am interested in seeing how Carolina Hurricanes defenseman Bret Hedican's wife, Kristi Yamaguchi fares.
After the results round of the show we are now down to ten contestants - Adam
Carolla, Jason Taylor, Kristi Yamaguchi, Mario, Steve Guttenberg, Shannon
Elizabeth, Christian de la Fuente, Marlee Matlin, Priscilla Presley and Marissa
Jaret Winokur. The next round of Dancing With The Stars will be on Monday and
Kristi Yamaguchi remains the favorite contender for the Dancing with the Stars
title with odds 11/4 at BodogLife. ~OG Paper
It looks like she is doing quite well. I hope she continues to remain on the show. They say the entire Carolina Hurricanes hockey team watched the first episode together. They had a game last night during the show so I guess they had to TVio it! LOL

No comments: