Thursday, March 20, 2008

State Template Series Extra Freebie

Thanks to all who downloaded my state templates. And thanks for your kind words and comments! I'm so glad you liked them. Some of them were better than others, but I did the best I could.



Let me know which were your favorites...and why. I think it would be intereting to see which templates were the most popular. I'll add it up by next Monday and post the top 3.
As part of the State Template Series I am including a freebie that contains each of the states' outline map. I thought this would help all those people who said they were going to use the templates for their child's school project or to teach them about each state.

So here is the State Template Series Outline Maps of States to download. Tomorrrow I have one more "special" freebie connected with this series.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great surprise. can't wait until tomorrow to see what else is in store for all us little digiscrap junkies..

Cindi said...

You are so clever!!! These are wonderful and a great surprise!!!! Thank you so very much!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for all the state freebies. This is great and can be used now in all different projects. Guess that I would vote for Iowa since I really want to go see some of their covered bridges.

larkd said...

These were all great. California was my fav, only because it's home. I collected those I've been to and need to scrap" Calif, FL, NY, SC, GA,& Minnesota in particular. Thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to say thank you for all your generousity and hard work putting these wonderful templates together! So please know it is all appreciated more than words can say! As to which ones I like best...hmm...depends on which one I need to scrap with that day lol Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Diane said...

These should come in handy. Thank you so much, Diane