Sunday, March 2, 2008

Today's Freebie: Nevada Template


Once again this will be really quick since I have another all day Pilates training. Here is the Nevada template.


With this template I have included in the zip file the color version of the Las Vegas sign. You can either do what you want with the grayscale version on the template or you can simply replace that layer with the enclosed sign.

As I was testing the template, I noticed that the sign was hard to work with...not impossible, but just trying! So not wanting to put a color element on a B&W template, I figured I'd just stick it in the download. Use it if you want. If not, save it for something else down the road.
By the way, that is a desert bighorn sheep on the template. It is the state animal of Nevada.
Eventhough I knew that the NASCAR race today is in Vegas, I didn't realize that it was also going to be Nevada's template today! I didn't plan it that way...honest. LOL
Maybe that is a sign Junior will win!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I usually get there once a year, this should surely come in handy, thanks and thanks for including the sign too.

Anonymous said...

Well Junior came close, 2nd place.

I'm going to make a prediction that Jr wins the All Star race.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for Nevada