Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Dad...

I just wanted to let you guys know about this super acknowledgement that my Dad is receiving. He is being inducted into the North Carolina Transportation Hall of Fame in October.

Now this isn't a race car type of transportion hall of fame, but rather associated with the North Carolina Department of Transportion (a government agency.) My father is a retired Director of Transportation for the City of High Point, NC. The job included taking care of the traffic signals, lines on the road, one way streets and the city bus system. Of course there's much more involved that just that.

I know I don't say this enough, but I am proud of you Daddy!

1 comment:

Deborah Misfit said...

WOW - Congrads to DAD! How cool is that!! Your should be proud and so should he!!