Thursday, April 24, 2008

"With & Without Words" CD

One of my cycling, Pilates reformer and Pilates mat clients, Gilbert Ramirez, has a new CD that I think you might like. The name of the CD is With & Without Words and it, acording to Gilbert, consists of "songs that blend Latin rhythms with western-American melodies."


Check out the website where you can hear samples of the CD. Gilbert is a great guy and one of my best clients. He is an avid outdoor cyclist and it is really hard to keep him challenged. He is a great spokesperson for my fitness programs and I want to "pay him back" by highlighting his CD here.

Please consider purchasing a copy of the CD. This is all done locally and they are not on any kind of mass producing or selling program.

I use some of Gilbert's music in my classes I teach. My clients love it! Let him know you got to his site from here. And please let me know what you think about his music.

No comments: