Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CotW Freebie: Ecuador

When today's Countries of the World Template Series freebie was requested I said to myself,
"Ecuador? Why in the heck would anyone want a template of that?" Not that there is anything WRONG with Ecuador at all. (No hate email please.)

Then as I looked up the country I saw that Ecuador is home to the Galapagos Islands. So you see I am learning (or re-learning as the case may be) a lot of things about a lot of places I either never knew or had totally forgotten. I hope you guys are learning (or remembering) stuff too!

I would simply LOVE to go to the Galapagos Islands! Along with the Northern Lights, that's something I know I MUST see before I leave this earth!

Here is the Ecuador Template. Please, please, please let me see your layouts when you finish!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ecuador is quite beautiful especially the rainforest as well as the mountain region. Been there, done that.

Deltapdawn said...

Sign me up!! I wanna go!!!

Slots Strategy said...

Will manage somehow.