Friday, May 9, 2008

CotW Template Series Freebie: China Template

Good Morning! Today's Countries of the World Template Series freebie is the China Template. This is one of those templates where I left the journaling to be done 'free hand" in an open area. I did not want the template to look too cluttered since the flag was so prominent.

There are only 8 more templates in this series. After that I have a few kits to offer and a special collection that will fit right in with the State Template Series.

Also, please note that your eyes are not playing tricks on you...I have altered my blog's design just a bit to make the post area larger. So, yes. it does seem just a little bit different! LOL

3 comments:

katlen124 said...

wow! just found this series and am very impressed
thanks

Cindyrelly said...

Thank You for China ;) I have been waiting for this one! I have never been but have been intrigued by this country for many years. I think I will go one day. Have a Great Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!