Friday, May 9, 2008

CotW Template Series Freebie: China Template

Good Morning! Today's Countries of the World Template Series freebie is the China Template. This is one of those templates where I left the journaling to be done 'free hand" in an open area. I did not want the template to look too cluttered since the flag was so prominent.

There are only 8 more templates in this series. After that I have a few kits to offer and a special collection that will fit right in with the State Template Series.

Also, please note that your eyes are not playing tricks on you...I have altered my blog's design just a bit to make the post area larger. So, yes. it does seem just a little bit different! LOL

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

KatLen said...

wow! just found this series and am very impressed
thanks

Cindyrelly said...

Thank You for China ;) I have been waiting for this one! I have never been but have been intrigued by this country for many years. I think I will go one day. Have a Great Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!