Friday, May 30, 2008

Freebie: Graduation Template

Well, tomorrow is the day that the new Cities of the World Template Series begins. Thanks for your patience while I offered other kinds of kits and templates that I had been designing.


Look for Washington, DC as the first city in the new series. It was actually requested in the State Template Series, but it isn't a state and I didn't want to get involved in that argument. So, I put it at the top of the cities list.

Remember, the last day to request a city for the new series is Sunay, June 1. This is to help me have a cut off point in the series so it doesn't drag on forever.

Today I offer the Graduation Template. I have to admit it didn't turn out exactly like I had planned, but I thought it was ok enough to offer to you guys. Hey, its free. If you don't like it, don't download it. Right?! LOL

This is the thrid in my graduation series. Please show your pride in your graduate by posting your layouts here. Then email a link to the grad and they will be able to see your tribute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. How about some numbers from the last century so us old folks can scrap our own old grad photos?

And how about adding Houston to the cities list? Pretty please?

Deltapdawn said...

Houston #43

I'll work on some dates and slide them in between templates some time soon. Thanks for the idea.