Monday, May 26, 2008

Freebie: Memorial Day Template

Today is a day that America sets aside to remember and honor those in the military who died in service to their country.

Having been a military dependant for over 12 years, I certainly understand what a huge task it is to defend this country.


Thank you so much for all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice.

My Memorial Day Template was designed to be used however you see fit. It can honor a fallen loved one, or in my case celebrate what others have died to provide me and my family...freedom and a secure way of life.


I have been blessed to not know of anyone in my family (back to the Civil War...on both sides of my family) who has died in service to their country. Therefore I did not use my layout to create a memorial.

I used a photo of my grandparents at the beach in North Carolina on Memorial Day weekend when I was a kid.

So no mater how you use this template, think of the familes of those who have given their all for this country so that we can do what we darn well please whenever we feel like it.

That is the greatest gift of all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template - and the reminder. We do take for granted what we have in this country.

makeyesup said...

thanks, Memorial day means to me to honor all those that have served our country or are now serving it. Thanks to each and everyone of those for keeping America free.