Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chicago Template Freebie

Today's digital scrapbooking freebie is the 4th installment in the new Major Cities of the World Template Series.


Here is the Chicago Template. The theme here, Art Deco, "was a popular international design movement from 1925 until 1939, affecting the decorative arts such as architecture, interior design, and industrial design, as well as the visual arts such as fashion, painting, the graphic arts, and film." (Art Deco)


Since Chicago of the 20's and 30's was a major player in determining the style and fashion of America I thought I would pay tribute to that here.

We took a trip to Chicago a few years ago and I just loved it there. Of course, it was in July. Let me go back in February and see if I feel the same way (since I live in Florida.) LOL

1 comment:

makeyesup said...

thanks for my city, since I live just outside of the Chicago boundries and have lived in this area my entire life.