Saturday, June 14, 2008

More Template Companions

Kyra (over at With a Russian/Dutch Heart) and I have been exchanging links for quite awhile now. When she designs something that might go with one of my templates she puts a link to my design on her blog. And I in turn link to her kit here.

I think this is great because it gives you guys some ideas on how to use both designer's offerings. Sometimes when I am downloading other people's creations, I have no idea what I am finally going to do with them but I like the designs so much that I simply must download them!

I have an entire external hard drive with nothing but other people's scrapbooking designs downloaded on it! A lot of them haven't even been used in a layout yet.

Kyra's latest offering is her Safari Fever Kit and it will go great with my templates from India and Africa that are part of the Countries of the World Template Series. Happy "hunting!"

No comments: