Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Summertime Template

I have had this It's Summertime Template idea for quite awhile but while I was designing my Major Cities of the World Template Series templates I kept putting off designing this one.
Then I began to see similar ideas in papers , elements and quick pages. I want to assure you that this is my own idea...it is just such a common theme that I can imagine many, many people thinking the same thing!

So here is MY version of the beach umbrella/day at the beach template. Combine mine with elements and papers like Rosa has over at Miamiscraps4U and you can have yourself an entire summer beach themed digital album. (This link is only one of several parts to her wonderful kit!)There are also other kits and things I have seen on the DigiFree Search Engine. You'll just have to go exploring! I could think of worse things to do!!! LOL

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 07:23pm]).

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

thanks so much for advertising my kit,I enjoy every single piece of the Sia Side KIt,I love your template It looks so cool, Love Rosa

Anonymous said...

I really like your summer template, but I couldn't figure out where to download it.

~Gem