Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moscow Template is the Freebie of the Day

The holiday is almost here!!! Actually my weekend started at 7:45 pm last night. I don't have to go back in to work until Sunday! YEAH!!!!


I am going to try and knock out the rest of the Major Cities of the World Template Series templates between now and Sunday. I have 9.5 left to design. I am stuck on one right now I just can not get anything going for.

I also have a wedding to go to this weekend. One of my Pilates instructors (and a good friend) is getting married Saturday evening. Obviously she isn't a NASCAR fan...what with the race being in Daytona Saturday night.

Anyway, that catches you up on everything about me. So here is today's digital scrapbooking freebie: the Moscow Template. I love the onion domed architecture in Russia. It looks so cool.

I also can say I have read War and Peace cover to cover. I took a Russian lit class in college and that was one of the books we had to read. It was suprisingly good. But I don't think I would ever have tried reading it on my own without having been made to because of school. It is certainly intimidating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Moscow, don't know if I will ever have anything that goes into it. However, can't resist your beautiful templates. Enjoy the wedding this weekend and take sometime for yourself too, you've earned it.

Tasha said...

Have a great Fourth of July. Hope for dry weather! Thank you for the wonderful templates.

Anonymous said...

so, are you going to the wedding or watching the race? Junebug has to be a favorite!!

Deltapdawn said...

I'm going to the wedding (at 5:30) and I think I will make it back home in time for the start of the race. The pre-race stuff starts at 6:30.

Anonymous said...

Yea, better to skip the reception and the cake!!! (Can you tell I'm dieting?? Can you tell I want some cake sooooo bad??!!!)

3rd in the race tonight behind the Toyos.... might be a sign of things for tomorrow.... or might not since the Chevys have a newer & better engine in Cup than Nationwide!!