Friday, July 25, 2008

New Series of Freebies: 6 Pink Papers Is First

This time my new series is not templates, but papers. I am offering sets of 6 papers in eight different colors. The first set in this series is called 6 Pink Papers.

Each set has very different papers (this isn't just 6 copies of the same papers in different colors.) So if you don't particularly like one set, come back another day and see what a different set has to offer.

You can never have too many patterned papers! Some work well when you save them in your patterns folder in Paint Shop Pro. It really depends on the pattern and if it repeats well. Try using Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling and see if that looks good. That is how you get a pattern to not look all chopped up when you use your paint can tool to fill things in.

I don't know if there is a "rule of thumb" about what works well with sealmess tiling, I just go by trial and error. I might waste some time, but I enjoy playing around with it!

Come back all week for the seven other sets in the 6 Paper Series

2 comments:

Deborah Misfit said...

How pretty! I love pink! Thanks so much! I'm grabbing them and going to play. I finished my US templates - thanks so much! And I'm off to work on the Full Map you did next!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I'll be using them for scrapping my granddaughter. Thank you so much for the share!