Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tiger Alphabet Freebie

This morning I am offering one of the first designs I ever made. It has been sitting in my Projects Folder for many months and today it will be your digital scrabooking freebie.

I hope you like the Tiger Alphabet. I have come a long way since I designed this by just playing around with different "looks" in Paint Shop Pro.

Perhaps if I was just designing it now it might look completely different. But I thought it looked ok "as is" so I wanted to get it out to you.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, please explain to me why you said 'if I was designing'. How can you even think that. You are a super designer and have proved it over and over with all that you do. Thanks so very much for sharing your DESIGNER talents. The tiger alphas are great and I'm usually not one to like alphas, as I prefer to just add my own.

Anonymous said...

Cute alpha - thank you

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 07:23pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Merçi beaucoup

Amitiés

Tendressefrance