Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today: Cedar City (UT) Template Freebie

I had quite a few very nice comments on my Concord (NH) Template yesterday. I'm glad so many people can use it. Some of these city templates aren't getting many downloads. But that's ok because the people who ARE downloading them are very appreciative!

Today's digital scrapbooking freebie is a little place called Cedar City in Utah. This is the template I had a little trouble finding a theme for. I decided on the city sign (because lots of people take their photos beside city and state signs.)

Here is the Cedar City (UT) Template. Also download my Utah Template which was offered awhile ago in my State Template Series.

Thanks for all your requests and comments. Only a handful more of these city templates and then I have another series to offer. But, this time it isn't templates. Keep your eyes open for it in about 2 weeks! I have some other stuff to offer first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, I like all your templates. Even if I don't use them intact, I do use parts and also get ideas from you. Love reading all the research you do too.

Tammy Buehler said...

I requested this template and you did an amazing job on it! Cedar City is known as the festival city, and during the summer, we have tons of festivals going on! Love this template! Thank you so much!!

Deltapdawn said...

Tammy,
I'm glad you like it! When I saw the sign and it said something about festivals I added the "travel brochure" journaling shape. If you need help "coloring" the sign since it is a picture, read this post

http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-template-series-first-up-is.html

mhsalgado said...

Wow! Thank you so much for your Cedar template. I about fell over when I saw this because this is where I call "home". I was born there and most of my family still lives here. With gas prices, it wasn't feasible to visit this summer so I was so excited to see your template. Both of my parents are SUU alumni too. LOVE IT! Thank you!