Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back To School Template Freebie and a Teacher HINT!

It's just about that time of year for the little ones (and maybe not so little ones) to be headed back to school. In honor of that occasion, I am offering a few back to school specials!!


The first offering is called simply Back To School Template. Not too hard to figure this one out! I'm sure every one has pics to go with this template.

Teacher HINT:If you are a school teacher you (or a volunteer parent) could take photos of your new class as they come in with their parents (like kindergarden or 1st grade) and make a special bulletin board so those homesick kids could kind of still have Mom and/or Dad around.

It wouldn't be hard to print one of these out, make copies and have the kids color them and then you could paste the photos in the "frames."

It's just an idea and I don't know if it would be practical or not. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Kittenb said...

What a wonderful Idea. I will be making my niece a book with it. she is a second year techer and I want to do something super special for her. This is a lovely freebie. Thank You