Saturday, August 9, 2008

Backyard Friendships Template Freebie

Once I started on this template I really began to like it more and more. I hope you guys have plenty of pictures to use for this one!

Here is the Backyard Friendships Template.
Please pass my blog address around...I'm not getting much traffic at all. I have hooked up to places where you use their link to draw people to your site and I am using Digi Free and Digi Scrap Depot.

If Idon't get much more traffic I'm afraid this isn't really worth the effort I'm putting into it! And that is a real shame because I enjoy designing. However, it really is very discouraging to put hours into designing something and only 12 people in the entire world with computers download it!

So help me out if you can! Thanks!!!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 01:43am, NY 03:43am, UK 08:43am, OZ 06:43pm] ).

LadyPatsFan said...

Oh Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't getting the traffic you deserve. I've posted links to you on my blog, but since I only have 7 readers and only two of them are scrappers, I'm afraid I'm not much help. I hope that things look up for you.
I also posted my Cat Hat layouts on SBB so hopefully people there will come visit you.
UK
France

Deltapdawn said...

Ladypatsfan: I AM going to post those wonderful layouts as soon as I have time. I'm about half unpacked! I do so appreciate you using my stuff. I just don't know how to boost my traffic. I've done everything the "advice" articles say and I am high on Google on many tags and labels (like state name digi scrap stuff) but still sometimes less than 100 people visit me a day. :(

Marilene said...

Thank you for this cute template!

Mags said...

Very cute template! I love your fence! THX!

BTW, you are doing all of the right things - posting with digi-free and digi-scrap-depot, but first and foremost, your creating should be for yourself anyway. If you truly love what you are doing, then it doesn't matter how many people visit your blog, right? And as you continue to create and post, the people WILL come eventually. Keep the faith - you are doing great!
:) Mags, magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Suzi said...

Thank you SO much!!! This is great :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie, I grabbed the Backyard Template and then posted it on my yahoo group - it has a LOT of members - so hopefully your traffic will increase. I sent them to the blog for downloading and told them all about the other stuff you have too! I have only just joined this group but they are SCRAP crazy!!!

makeyesup said...

sorry that people are not visiting and downloading your wonderful items. Was offline for over a week and then it's taking me another week to get everywhere as I love to read the blogs too. Appreciate all you do.