Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cherries Kit Freebie Today!

The strawberry motif in my Strawberry Fields Forver Quick Page was a hit. So I decided it was time for cherries next!


Here is my Cherries Kit. Many thanks to Scrap N Tag for the CU tag I used. I altered it a bit but I still wanted to give her credit where credit was certainly due!

I am struggling right now with creative ideas. It seems the well has dried up! LOL So if there is anything you'd like to see I will be glad to give it a try. Please send your requests and suggestions to my email address.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).