Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Freebie: Ship's Wheel Collection Add On

Today is moving day so I want to get this posted before they unhook my computer. Here is the Ship's Wheel Collection Add On.

This part of the kit contains an alphabet, photo corners, a journaling banner and an extra paper.

Yesterday I offered the Ship's Wheel Collection. I'm glad you like it! I've gotten some really nice comments from downloaders.

I did get a couple of messages on 4 Shared about not being able to download this kit. I can access it right away and many others have downloaded it. I can't imagine what the problem could be. I'm very sorry! I don't think it is on this end, but pehaps a problem with 4 Shared.


P.S. The preview for this add on looks horrible. I had to resize the .jpg it to get it on here. Please don't judge the quality of the kit by this bad picture!

2 comments:

C & E Curley said...

I think I just fell in love... with your digi art. my huby is crazy about boats, ships, the water. and you have the the best nautical theame to fit. thank so much (and u givin it free, wow)Well I just started in this hobby so im a little slow still but i will send u the results if u like when im done. i looked at your map & you havent been to Utah, I must say u must come see us. it is such a beautiful state. we just set up are blog. http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com not much to it yet much keep checking back and im shure we will retun the freeby favor & more.
thanks
Curley Turtle

makeyesup said...

Thanks, downloaded both parts today.