Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally: Lilly of the Valley Collection Freebie

Here is what some of you have been waiting for since I announced my Flowers Collection Series: the Lilly of the Valley Collection.


First of all I want to thank Antiqueclipart.com for the picture of the bouquet I used for some of the elements and papers in this set. Then I want to thank The Ephemeral Victorian (now out of business) for the CU bow element.

There is a full upper and lower case alphabet in this kit that would go great with anything spring or even Easter themed.

Look for the add on to this kit tomorrow. There are more papers and elements for this stunning collection! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).