Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Freebie: Nurse Papers

Happy Labor Day! In regcognition of all the hard working people out there, I am offering a tribute to nurses today.

Here is a set of 10 papers with a nurse/medical theme. Grab the Nurse Papers now and be creative as you use them to design your own special tribute to those hard working women and men in the nursing profession.

Have a safe and happy holiday and enjoy the last few weeks of summer. Fall is on its way...it is my favorite time of the year!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Love these papers & I am a RN!! tyvm!

elnorac said...

Thank you so much for these nurse papers!!!! My nephew starts the clinicals for his RN degree next week. These will come in very handy. Thanks again.

casskaye said...

Thanks very much! My mom is a retired RN. I think she will love these!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I just passed my RN exams so can't wait to us these