Friday, September 12, 2008

More Flowers: Easter Lilly Collection

When I asked for requests for flowers to make my kits in the Flower Collection Series, I mentioned I did not know much about flowers. I love them very much, but I have no idea about the different varities and names and stuff. I just like looking at them and smelling them! LOL

A good example is the lilly. Who knew there were so many varities? I recognize most of them, but who knew they were all lillies? So, I will do several different types of lillies in this series to make everyone happy. The first will be the Easter Lilly Collection.

Later on in the series I will offer Lilly-of-the-Valley, Calla Lillies and Tiger Lillies. Like I said, who knew??!!

So, upto53 (who says she likes Lilly-of-the-Valley best) just hold on a few more days and you'll get your favorites!

And thanks to Scrapgirl for her CU ribbon I used in this kit!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).