Wednesday, October 15, 2008

#5 In My Overlay Series: Fall Overlays Freebie

There is a special bonus in today's Fall Overlays download. I have included the .jpgs of the overlays so you have the origianl photo and the overlay. The photos are featured in the preview so you can get a better idea of the coloring.

When using these types of overlays you can get as creative as you possibly can think of. Here is a licesne to "think outside the box" and come up with very unique looking papers and/or designs for layouts.

If you have been following my blog awhile you know that I have an ongoing series of overlays that I have been offering. This is the fifth in the series. Here are the links to the other four overlay freebies:





Three of the four photos were taken in Ashe County, North Carolina. Can you tell which one was taken in Golden, Colorado? LOL

No comments: