Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Kit Freebie

Well, it certainly got chilly here in Florida! I love it. Now don't get me wrong...anything colder than it is right now and I don't think I'd like that.

That's one reason why fall is my favorite time of the year: it is cooler but not freezing cold. I hope this stays this way at least until Halloween because we are spending my birthday at Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly known as Disney MGM.)

We hate going to the theme parks in the summer when it is so hot you are miserable all day. One year we were at Universal Studios and it was so cold there was hardly anyone there at all.

We had gone that late in the year because we wanted to see the Macy's Parade. Well we had no lines in any of the rides because most people stayed away until later in the afternoon towards time for the parade. It was like having the park as a private playground!

Anyway...enough about that (can't you tell I'm excited about the cooler weather??!!) If you have managed to keep reading this far down then you get to download todays's digital scrapbooking freebie: the Halloween Kit!

Have fun with this kit and make sure to pick up the Halloween Kit Add On tomorrow!

No comments: