Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Your Layouts!

I feel so bad! I'm trying the best I can to make my blog something attractive and fun to read. But lately my offerings have had a bunch of snags in them.

I appreciate people like Jean (who let me know about another link that was invalid on the 4 Shared end.) She has stuck with trying to download the kits in the Flowers Collection Series even though she has had multiple issues!

Here is a layout from her using my Iris Collection to honor her mother-in-law who recently passed away. What a great tribute!
Thanks Jean for sticking with my blog and for honoring me by using my kit to pay tribute to a special person in your life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so welcome :) You've got so much talent & the kits are so pretty that their worth the wait. I was more afraid that by the time I got the chance to download them, they'd be expired so I was very relieved when you mentioned one of the days that you don't expire yours very often at all. I feel special that you mentioned me on your blog lol. (especially since my name's in purple & thats my favorite color). I'm in medical school so I don't get the chance to make LOs during the week often but this weekend I'm going to try getting time to set down & make few more with some of the other flower kits so I'll show you those as they come out.