Saturday, November 1, 2008

By Request: Hockey Alphabet Freebie

A while back, when I was complaining about not getting a lot of traffic on my blog, someone asked for more hockey themed scrap offerings. Today's freebie, the Hockey Alphabet, is in response to that request.
As you can tell from my blog, I am a huge Carolina Huricanes fan since the days I used to work for their orginazation back in the early 2000s. My favorite player is Rod Brind'Amour! He is one good looking man (in a rugged, man-with-a-stick kind of way!!!)


This alphabet is really a 2-for-1 deal because I added in the plain letters (not attached to the hockey puck) in case you aren't a hockey fan. That way, you can still use the alphabet.


Come back tomorrow for some hockey themed papers and if you missed my other hockey themed freebie, the Stanley Cup Template, you can get it here.

No comments: