Saturday, November 15, 2008

Most Valuable Player Template Series Begins With Basketball Freebie

Today begins a new series of templates that honor your favorite player in many different sports. A lot of comments I get say that there is not enough sports themed digital scrapbooking stuff out there.

Today's Most Valuable Player Basketball Template freebie is the first of six sports themed templates. I hope you enjoy these!
Other sports that will be featured are: hockey, baseball, football, soccer and tennis.

3 comments:

TheChigers said...

Great template - thanks! Is it possible to do this one with a girl basketball player as well?
Thanks - Marcia

Deltapdawn said...

I will see what I can do. Plz email me your email address

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 11:55pm] - 16 Nov [NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 06:55pm] ).